Terms & Disclaimers
CUSTOMERS USING THE SERVICES OF originalnursingesssays.com MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. BY PLACING AN ORDER AND PAYING FOR OUR CUSTOM NURSING PAPERS YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTOOD THESE DISCLAIMERS:
- By ordering an essay, research paper, dissertation, term paper, or any other project and paying for the services you will be purchasing the project for personal and non-commercial use only.
- All projects are custom-compiled by professional writers who transfer ownership rights to originalnursingesssays.com regardless of the product in question. Any other additional information on our services can be found on our FAQs page. It is your responsibility as a customer, and in your interest to read this disclaimer before purchasing any product from us.
COPYRIGHT & PERSONAL USE DISCLAIMER
- This service only delivers original and custom-compiled products. We retain the full copyright of all composed material delivered to you by its affiliates, itself, or its partners.
- By placing an order with com you agree to only use our custom products for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- This means that you will not sell, publish, distribute, modify, display, transmit, or create derivative works from, or exploit any of our products or their contents without our consent. You also agree to defend and indemnify originalnursingesssays.com from any unauthorized use of our material that you may involve yourself in by using material bought from this website. Any unauthorized use of our content may be subject to both criminal and civil penalties.
PRIVACY & SECURITY DISCLAIMER
- Although sometimes we provide links with the necessary information to other websites, we do not approve, certify, sponsor, or endorse the content contained in other sites unless specifically stated therein.
- originalnursingesssays.com is not an affiliate or owner of these websites unless otherwise stated; hence, we are not responsible for any content that may be available to these other sites. Therefore, originalnursingesssays.com hereby states that you connect to other sites via the links we provide at your own risk.
NO PLAGIARISM DISCLAIMER
- By placing an order with us you acknowledge that originalnursingesssays.com reserves all rights to cancel agreements or contract with you or any other party that may condone or attempt to pass copy-pasted work as original content.
- You also agree that any content you purchase from originalnursingesssays.com shall not be passed to third parties nor distributed for payment or any other purposes. You also acknowledge that if originalnursingesssays.com suspects violations of any stipulated conditions, the company reserves the right to cease conducting any further services with you and with no refunds for previously purchased services at the time of the supposedly committed violation.
- You also agree that all products you purchase from this service are for research and reference only. You MANY NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON A DELIVERED PRODUCT AND TURN IT IN AS YOUR OWN WITHOUT PROPER CITATION!!!
- We do not encourage, condone or knowingly participate in any form of academic fraud either through plagiarism or any other form of academic dishonesty. We adhere to all of our copyright provisions and we do not allow any of our customers to participate in violation of any of our laws.
- By paying for an order with us you agree that any of our products delivered to you is only as a model research, example, or only for reference purposes, otherwise any of our documents must be properly cited and attributed to this website.
- Neither originalnursingesssays.com nor any of its affiliates and/or partners will be responsible for any illegal, inappropriate, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of our products or any written material from this website. This includes lawsuits, plagiarism, expulsion, poor grading, academic probation, failure, suspension, loss of grants/scholarships/title/positioning/awards/promotions, or any form of legal or disciplinary action taken against an individual using our products.
- The buyer of our material is solely responsible for any disciplinary or legal actions arising from improper use of our material which is only meant for personal use only!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE DISCLAIMER
Products purchased from originalnursingesssays.com are refundable although they do not come with any warranties whether implied or expressed. Once we complete an order, we may do a full or partial refund if our client is not satisfied with our order. For more information, CLICK HERE to see the full money-back guarantee policy.
- By placing an order with us you acknowledge that you totally understand the above articles/statements as well as each of the following;
- All ideas or any information attained from the products we provide must be properly cited.
- All of our products are only provided as examples for referencing, research, and teaching how to properly cite an academic paper in the right styles and formats.
- All products are acquired from in-house and freelance writers who have transferred all of their rights to originalnursingesssays.com and or its partners and affiliates.
- You are also in agreement that you are making payments to this website for the efforts and time invested in the collection, organizing, editing, organizing, posting, and the delivering of the academic referencing products as well as for the administration, advertising, maintenance of this site for educational access.
- Aside from personal use, you may not publish, reproduce, transmit, modify, display, or otherwise exploit products from this site without permission from originalnursingesssays.com.
- You agree to destroy all products obtained from this website immediately after you are done with your referencing/research. No copies will be reproduced, or parts of the material used without proper citation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By placing an order with us you agree to release originalnursingesssays.com and its officers, employees, directors, agents, shareholders, representatives, agents, subsidiaries, promotion and advertising agencies, fulfillment agencies, or any other third-party providers of information, or legal advisors from any harm related to product’s harm and losses, rights, damages claims and legal actions that may arise from or related to the product.
This includes but is not limited to;
- telephone, hardware or software, email, internet, electronic difficulties, or failures of any kind.
- delayed, garbled, incomplete, or delayed computer transmissions.
- any situation brought about by events that are beyond the control of originalnursingesssays.com and may cause product delay, interruption, or product corruption.
- Injuries, damages, or losses of any kind that may arise in connection as a result of using our services
- any typographical or printing error in any products associated with our services.
Additionally, you also agree to indemnify, defend and hold originalnursingesssays.com and its affiliates harmless from any suit, claim, or demands (including attorneys’ fee) made by any third party due to the use of our services, your violation of our terms and conditions, the violation of an associated third party or any other form of omission that you might omit.
ORIGINALNURSINGESSAYS.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE’S SERVICES. HOWEVER, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU RESIDE IN A STATE OR A JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY.
By placing an order with us you agree and acknowledge that you have read and understood that we may change these terms and conditions unilaterally. We suggest that you keep visiting this page from time to time if you plan on becoming a regular user of our services.
Terms & Disclaimers Related posts:
- construct 10 medical terms that would reasonably be involved in a complaint dealing with the muscles and/or bones. Each term should include its meaning in parentheses.
- Consider the terms vague, ambiguous, and generality as they relate to our textbook reading for this week.
- mental Health Key Terms
- Directions: Below is terms built from word parts. Analyze each term by listing and defining the word parts used to build it.
- Post your PICO(T) question, the search terms used, and the names of at least two databases used for your PICO(T) question.
- MSN Capstone Project Proposal associated with a specialty area of advanced nursing practice
- E-Portfolio Development