Our Prices; While we offer the best nursing papers in the market today, we understand that most of our customers are students who may be surviving on student loans and work-study programs. As a result, we charge very reasonable prices, and also offer discounts to first-time clients, and for bulk orders!
Our price list is guided by the urgency of a nursing paper, its academic level, and the number of pages involved. Sometimes there are clients who opt to have VIP support, and others prefer their projects handled by our top 10 writers and this costs them a little more for the special services.
Below is our pricing structure showing our prices per page depending on the urgency of a nursing project in respect to its academic level.
|Deadline / Level||High School||College||Undergraduate||Master’s||PhD|
|15 days +||$9.6||$11.23||$12.17||$13.10||$14.98|
|7 – 8 days||$10.53||$14.04||$15.21||$16.38||$28.72|
|3 – 23 hours||$25.74||$30.89||$33.46||$36.04||$41.18|
Our Prices Related posts:
- In this Assignment, you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by developing the fifth component–a portfolio for your academic and professional efforts.
- Different Approaches Of Nursing Leaders And Managers To Issues In Practice
- An Essay Describing The Differing Approaches Of Nursing Leaders And Managers To Issues In Practice
- In this assignment, you will be writing a 1,000-1,250-word essay describing the differing approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in practice. To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Advocating for New Practice Approaches Through Policy
- In this assignment, you will be writing a 1,000-1,250 word paper describing the differing approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in practice. To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Application 2: Laying the Foundation for New Approaches to Practice
- Discussion: Developing A Culture Of Evidence-Based Practice
- Developing A Culture Of Evidence-Based Practice
- A Synopsis of Health and healthcare Regulatory system within the US
- Current and emerging technologies in healthcare